Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013
This was my last photography project I did at the art foundation, which ended on last friday. The subject of this project was "Food" and I decided to take the sentence "you are what you eat" and convert it into visual pictures. I think the photos say it all. And yes, my heels are very dry and need some serious treatment, I got it, thank you.
Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013
Blue Shirt / Zara
T-Shirt / H&M
Pants / Zara
Sneakers / Nike
These are my very first pair of nike sneakers. Two years ago, when the sneaker trend kicked in, I did not like it at all. I just couldn't understand how Sneakers could look anything but fashionable on a woman's feet. Last year I warmed up to this trend and really wanted a pair of Nike Free Runs. But as everyone started wearing it, it kinda cooled off for me. Two days ago I accidentally came across these pair of simple black nikes, and I decided to buy it spontaneously. I like impulse buys, they're so unexpected and mostly you'll decide for something you really like.
Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013
Dress / Sheinside
Bag / Nica from TopShop
Glasses / Yves Saint Laurent
Shoes / Booster
Ever since I can think I have been into flower patterns. But weirdly enough, I own very little flower patterned clothes. So I was very happy when I found this dress. My bf laughed at me and told me that I would look like a granny in this dress - but you know what, there a some days when I feel like looking like an old lady. Dressing up like a granny has been on trend since I can remember. I think it was Mary-Kate Olsen who first started this trend (another reference to the olsen twins, I have to admit, I was a huge fan when I was younger). Anyways, maybe it's a little short to be walking on the street in this dress, I might have to wear some shorts underneath, just to prevent public mishaps.
Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013
1. Dri Fit Shirt from Nike: This Shirt absorbs all the dirty sweat and feels so comfy and nice on my skin while I'm working out. Almost feels like not wearing anything at all.
2. NYX Matte Lipstick in "Sweet Pink": I got introduced to this lipstick by watching itsjudytime, a very famous youtuber. I love this color because it makes my lips and my whole face pop! It's really bright and super matte.
3. Gold Necklace: This is a really old necklace, that I got when I was a child. I think my mother gave it to me. I forgot about it, until it fell into my hands while I was tidying up my room a couple of weeks ago. I tried it on and it has been resting on my collarbone ever since.
4. "Wachstumsschmerz" by Sarah Kuttner: I have this really bad habit where I buy books and don't read them. At the moment I have like 5 different books that I started and haven't finished. I just get bored really easily and want to start a new book. I bought this one a year ago, and I think it's time for me to read it now.
5. Bourjois Nail Varnish Remover: Whoever invented this is a genius. It only takes one second to remove all your half scraped off nail varnish. It's a little pot with a sponge inside, which is saturated with the remover liquid. You just have to stick your finger inside, leave it for a bit, pull it out and the color is removed.
6. Balea Oil Repair Hair Oil: I cut my hair once to twice a year. That's the main reason why my hair ends are really dry and split. I randomly picked up this hair oil at a german drugstore and I'm in love with it. It smells of almonds and makes my hair smooth and nice.
7. Essie Nail Varnish: Last summer I did an essie promotion in Zurich and got to keep a few essie nail varnishes. I totally forgot about how amazing the colors are that I picked up back then. They're so bright and fun to wear! My favorite is "Rosebowl", the pink one on the photo.
8. "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk ft. Pharell Wiliams: I just can't get enough of this song. It makes me happy.
Samstag, 11. Mai 2013
I bought this Kate Moss T-Shirt a couple years ago, when I thought I could pull off the oversized and baggy look of Mary-Kate Olsen. After wearing it a few times, I decided to give it to my bf. He didn't wear it so much, so I decided to take it back and change up the look of the shirt, by chopping off the sleeves and turn it into a loose tank top.
Montag, 6. Mai 2013
Coat / Mango
T-Shirt / New Yorker
Scarf / American Apparel
Pants / Hollister
Shoes / Converse
I live in those Chucks, because these are the only shoes that I can wear with my bruised toe at the moment. The accident is a while back now, but it still hurts when I slip in some tighter shoes. I prefer taking photos in front of a white wall, because I think my camera lense is not good enough for outdoor pictures. I always try to blurry up the background, but it's almost impossible, if I want a whole body shot. I took these photos at my bf appartment. He turned into my photographer. I think he enjoys it, even though he doesn't show it.
Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013
Parka / Vero Moda
Caridgan / Pull & Bear
Tops / H&M
Denim Shorts / Levi's
Boots / Navyboot